| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Cagliari, Sardinia in October is somewhat warm at 18.25 °C (64.85 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 55.6mm (2.2in) of liquid falls during an average of 8 days.
- In October the skies in Cagliari, Sardinia are reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:13 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:05.
- There are approximately 4:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57% of daylight hours and cloudy 43% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cagliari, Sardinia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Cagliari, Sardinia:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) NNW
- Alghero, Italy - 167.7 kms (104.2 miles) NNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 75.6 kms (47 miles) NW
- Decimomannu, Italy - 13.9 kms (8.6 miles) NW
- Skikda, Algeria - 323.5 kms (201 miles) SW
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) S