| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Cagliari, Sardinia in May is very mild at 17.3 °C (63.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 23.9mm (0.9in) of H2O is transfered during on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Cagliari, Sardinia are quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:40 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:49 long and the longest day is 14:42 long with an average length of 14:18.
- There are approximately 5:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cagliari, Sardinia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cagliari, Sardinia:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) NNW
- Alghero, Italy - 167.7 kms (104.2 miles) NNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 75.6 kms (47 miles) NW
- Decimomannu, Italy - 13.9 kms (8.6 miles) NW
- Skikda, Algeria - 323.5 kms (201 miles) SW
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) S