| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Cagliari, Sardinia in March is quite mild at 11.65 °C (52.97 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 44.1mm (1.7in) of fluid is dumped during on average 11 days.
- In March the heavens above Cagliari, Sardinia are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:01 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 5:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cagliari, Sardinia March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cagliari, Sardinia:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) NNW
- Alghero, Italy - 167.7 kms (104.2 miles) NNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 75.6 kms (47 miles) NW
- Decimomannu, Italy - 13.9 kms (8.6 miles) NW
- Skikda, Algeria - 323.5 kms (201 miles) SW
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) S