| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Cagliari, Sardinia in December is quite mild at 10.95 °C (51.71 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 55.3mm (2.2in) of H2O descends during on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Cagliari, Sardinia are dull with an average of merely 3:23 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:23 long and the longest day is 9:35 long with an average length of 9:26.
- There are approximately 5:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cagliari, Sardinia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Cagliari, Sardinia:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) NNW
- Alghero, Italy - 167.7 kms (104.2 miles) NNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 75.6 kms (47 miles) NW
- Decimomannu, Italy - 13.9 kms (8.6 miles) NW
- Skikda, Algeria - 323.5 kms (201 miles) SW
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) S