| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Cagliari, Sardinia in August is fairly hot at 24.45 °C (76.01 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8.5mm (0.3in) of water is laid down across on average 1 day.
- In August the heavens above Cagliari, Sardinia are nice and sunny with an average of a substantial, 9:48 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 13:39.
- There are approximately 3:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cagliari, Sardinia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cagliari, Sardinia:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) NNW
- Alghero, Italy - 167.7 kms (104.2 miles) NNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 75.6 kms (47 miles) NW
- Decimomannu, Italy - 13.9 kms (8.6 miles) NW
- Skikda, Algeria - 323.5 kms (201 miles) SW
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) S