Climate of Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy Average Weather
- Cagliari, Sardinia, italy, 39°14'N, 9°3'E, 2 m (7 ft)
- Cagliari, Sardinia has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Cagliari, Sardinia is close to the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.5 degrees Celsius (61.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 426.4 mm (16.8 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2468 hours.
- If Cagliari, Sardinia were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) NNW
- Alghero, Italy - 167.7 kms (104.2 miles) NNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 75.6 kms (47 miles) NW
- Decimomannu, Italy - 13.9 kms (8.6 miles) NW
- Skikda, Algeria - 323.5 kms (201 miles) SW
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) S